From: TelGard #1 @1817102 VirtualNET

Here's a complete listing of all the Heart Codes that VBBS supports.
Some of them are not defined and others take the previous color.

NOTE: The number represents ASCII code for the character.
      (This note is to stop a million questions about it)

0Heart-<0> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<1> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<2> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<3> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<4> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<5> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<6> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<7> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<8> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<9> = 	123ABC0     0Heart-<10> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<11> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<12> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<13> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<14> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<15> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<16> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<17> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<18> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<19> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<20> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<21> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<22> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<23> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<24> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<25> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<26> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<27> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<28> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<29> = 123ABC0     
0Heart-<30> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<31> = 123ABC0     0Heart-<32> =  123ABC0     
0Heart-<33> = !123ABC0     0Heart-<34> = "123ABC0     0Heart-<35> = #123ABC0     
0Heart-<36> = $123ABC0     0Heart-<37> = %123ABC0     0Heart-<38> = &123ABC0     
0Heart-<39> = '123ABC0     0Heart-<40> = (123ABC0     0Heart-<41> = )123ABC0     
0Heart-<42> = *123ABC0     0Heart-<43> = +123ABC0     0Heart-<44> = ,123ABC0     
0Heart-<45> = -123ABC0     0Heart-<46> = .123ABC0     0Heart-<47> = /123ABC0     
0Heart-<48> = 0123ABC0     0Heart-<49> = 1123ABC0     0Heart-<50> = 2123ABC0     
0Heart-<51> = 3123ABC0     0Heart-<52> = 4123ABC0     0Heart-<53> = 5123ABC0     
0Heart-<54> = 6123ABC0     0Heart-<55> = 7123ABC0     0Heart-<56> = 8123ABC0     
0Heart-<57> = 9123ABC0     0Heart-<58> = :123ABC0     0Heart-<59> = ;123ABC0     
0Heart-<60> = <123ABC0     0Heart-<61> = =123ABC0     0Heart-<62> = >123ABC0     
0Heart-<63> = ?123ABC0     0Heart-<64> = @123ABC0     0Heart-<65> = A123ABC0     
0Heart-<66> = B123ABC0     0Heart-<67> = C123ABC0     0Heart-<68> = D123ABC0     
0Heart-<69> = E123ABC0     0Heart-<70> = F123ABC0     0Heart-<71> = G123ABC0     
0Heart-<72> = H123ABC0     0Heart-<73> = I123ABC0     0Heart-<74> = J123ABC0     
0Heart-<75> = K123ABC0     0Heart-<76> = L123ABC0     0Heart-<77> = M123ABC0     
0Heart-<78> = N123ABC0     0Heart-<79> = O123ABC0     0Heart-<80> = P123ABC0     
0Heart-<81> = Q123ABC0     0Heart-<82> = R123ABC0     0Heart-<83> = S123ABC0     
0Heart-<84> = T123ABC0     0Heart-<85> = U123ABC0     0Heart-<86> = V123ABC0     
0Heart-<87> = W123ABC0     0Heart-<88> = X123ABC0     0Heart-<89> = Y123ABC0     
0Heart-<90> = Z123ABC0     0Heart-<91> = [123ABC0     0Heart-<92> = \123ABC0     
0Heart-<93> = ]123ABC0     0Heart-<94> = ^123ABC0     0Heart-<95> = _123ABC0     
0Heart-<96> = `123ABC0     0Heart-<97> = a123ABC0     0Heart-<98> = b123ABC0     

            Heart-<99> to Heart-<191> are not defined.
                 (They displayed White on Black)

These next few have their background as the previous color's background.

0Heart-<192> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<193> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<194> = �123ABC0     
0Heart-<195> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<196> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<197> = �123ABC0     
0Heart-<198> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<199> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<200> = �123ABC0     

These next few have their foreground as the previous color's foreground.

0Heart-<204> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<205> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<206> = �123ABC0     
0Heart-<207> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<208> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<209> = �123ABC0     
0Heart-<210> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<211> = �123ABC0     0Heart-<212> = �123ABC0     

            Heart-<213> to Heart-<255> are not defined.
                  (They displayed White on Black)

Hope everyone enjoys this list.  Please pass this list to anyone and evryone
that is interested in the Undocumented Heart Codes.  Please Email me of
anything I might have left out.  I will update the list as soon as I'm told
there is something to change.

Later all...  You'll hear from me again. (someday) ;)

          UTel7Gard
Sysop: UThe 7Dark Side

7  �ĿUThe7 �Ŀ     Q����������������������� PVBBS v6.14Q ����������������������ͻ0
7  � �ark �Ŀide  Q�  TFort Hood, Texas  R(O817R)O 539-8734  SVirtualNetO @1817102Q  �0
7  ���    ���     Q�������������������� DM and FREQ (ON) �������������������ͼ0
0
0Via: 1704000*1 5*1 2*1 1616001*1 6160*1 1615006*1 1615004*1